Epiderma, a Quebec-based company owned by Medicart, announces the relocation of one of its three clinics on the South Shore to 5830 Boulevard Taschereau, Suite 102 in Brossard, just a few minutes away from its former location in Greenfield Park. Remaining under the medical supervision of Dr. Thi Nhu Mai Ho and Dr. Véronique Mallette, and under the direction of Jessica Fortin, the medico-aesthetic clinic will continue to offer the complete range of professional services for which it has become renowned.
- Treatment of wrinkles, fine lines and loss of volume
- Facial care, peeling and microdermabrasion
- Treatment of varicose veins and broken veins
- Treatment of age spots, skin tags and acne
- Laser hair removal
- Body contouring, lymphatic drainage and treatment of cellulite
- Hand rejuvenation
“We will now have the pleasure of welcoming our clients into a more spacious and pleasant space located on a major road that is easily accessible from all sectors of the South Shore,” stated Julie Bédard, President of Medicart.
The Brossard clinic will be open from Tuesday to Saturday inclusively, according to the following schedule:
- MONDAY: CLOSED
- TUESDAY: 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- WEDNESDAY: noon to 9:00 p.m.
- THURSDAY: noon to 9:00 p.m.
- FRIDAY: 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- SATURDAY: 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- SUNDAY: CLOSED
Note that the South Shore is served by three Epiderma clinics—in Boucherville, Saint-Constant and now, in Brossard.