Encouraging and Supporting Engagement
Each year, Epiderma awards scholarships to four talented students. Unique in the industry, these scholarships are intended to help four apprentices further their training in aesthetics and increase their chances of starting a fulfilling career in the industry.
What we offer?
Four scholarships, worth approximately $3,275 each, which includes:
- One day of job shadowing in a clinic
- An underarm laser hair removal package
- One microdermabrasion treatment
- A complete set of Medicart cosmetic products
- $1,250 in cash
Plus, the possibility of embarking on an exciting post-graduation career with Epiderma, where you will work with customers and have the opportunity to pursue your career goals while performing a range of tasks for a rapidly growing company.
At the application deadline, be enrolled full time in an aesthetics program in one of the schools accredited by the Quebec Ministry of Education. Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada..
- Your curriculum vitae
Selection of candidates
- 2 scholarships will be drawn at random from among the students who have completed the form
- 2 additional scholarships will be drawn at random from among the “star students” who have been recommended by their professors.
The drawing will take place in January 2024.
Your 2024 scholarship application must be submitted by December 31, 2023.
Successful candidates will be required to provide proof of enrolment in an aesthetics program in one of the schools accredited by the Quebec Ministry of Education in order to receive their award.
To submit your application, please fill out the form.
After clicking on the “Send my request” button, please wait a few moments for it to be processed.